Attorney Craig W. Andresen
Craig Andresen has been practicing consumer bankruptcy law in Minnesota since 1988. Mr. Andresen’s legal assistant Erica Gifford has seven years experience in consumer bankruptcy.
Listed below are some of Mr. Andresen’s organization memberships and other professional information.
- Minnesota State Chair, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), 2007 – present
- Member, State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, since 1988
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Listed, Minnesota Guidebook to Law & Leading Attorneys, 1994 ed.
- Named a “Top Lawyer in Minnesota” by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine, August 1998 and August 2000
- Named one of Minnesota’s “Super Lawyers” in the field of bankruptcy law — Law and Politics, July 1994, July 1996, July 1997, July 1998, and July 2000
- Bachelor of Arts, 1984, St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor, 1987, William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Admitted to Practice in Minnesota and U. S. Federal Courts
- Attorney fees competitive with other major practitioners
Call me today for a free consultation about how filing a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy case can help you.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Craig is a wonderful lawyer. He was very knowledgeable and experienced. Our bankruptcy went smoothly. After being discharged since 2009, he was more than willing to help out with paperwork recently. I highly recommend him.
Craig is an exceptional attorney. He is very thorough with the information he provides and ensures that his clients understand each step of the process. I would highly reccommend his services.
Everything was smooth and we really did not have to do much leg work on our own. Even after over 2 years later, Craig and his office were still willing to help us with paperwork we needed for a home purchase.
Craig has been excellent in his handling of my case and helping me through this process. I have always been able to talk or make appt with him when needed. His support staff are also very wonderful to work with.
Craig has been a tremendous help to us in dealing with our financial issues...I highly recommend Mr. Andresen to anyone in need of a Bankruptcy Attorney!