BLOOMINGTON, MINNESOTA BANKRUPTCY LAWYER - CALL (952) 831-1995
Before you decide which bankruptcy lawyer is right for you, you need to feel comfortable and secure that your lawyer is experienced, and will treat you with the respect you deserve.
We’ve been representing Minnesotans in Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy cases since 1988, and have successfully handled thousands of cases.
Take the first step toward securing your financial future by knowing your rights under the bankruptcy law. Call today and we’ll explain the whole process to you, taking time so you can understand how bankruptcy can help get your finances back under control.
Serving Clients in Minnesota Since 1988 - Helping You Regain Control of Your Financial Future
Craig Andresen has been practicing consumer bankruptcy law in Minnesota since 1988. Mr. Andresen’s legal assistant Erica Gifford has ten years experience in consumer bankruptcy.
Listed below are some of Mr. Andresen’s organization memberships and involvement in important bankruptcy case rulings.
- Treasurer, Minnesota State Bar Association Bankruptcy Section, May 2016 to present
- Chair, Education Committee, 2015; Chair, Consumer Attorney Committee, MSBA Bankruptcy Section, 2014
- Represented the debtor in Keller v. Fisette, 455 B.R. 157 (8th Cir. BAP 2011), which established second mortgage stripping in chapter 13 in Minnesota
- Minnesota State Chair, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Member, MSBA Bankruptcy Section since 1988
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Listed, Minnesota Guidebook to Law & Leading Attorneys, 1994 ed.
- Named a “Top Lawyer in Minnesota” by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine, August 1998 and August 2000
- Named one of Minnesota’s “Super Lawyers” in the field of bankruptcy law — Law and Politics, July 1994, July 1996, July 1997, July 1998, and July 2000
- The Minneapolis Star Tribune and Minnesota Lawyer have been talking about Andresen Law Offices. Read about it here: Star Tribune second mortgage avoidance news story; Minnesota Lawyersecond mortgage avoidance news story; Minnesota Lawyer property tax refund litigation news story